Surface manufacturer the Cosentino Group celebrated its inaugural Elite Premium Studios in Ireland, with an awards presentation at Raymond Blanc’s restaurant and hotel Gahn House Hotel in Carlingford.
It was the first year Cosentino Ireland has hosted its own regional event, to recognise and honour studios “that embrace the spirit of its Elite Premium programme.”
It included loyalty to the brand, unique installations and projects using Silestone and Dekton, promotions sales and warranties, along with enthusiasm and commitment to Cosentino products.
The winners of the Elite Premium Studios were named as:
- Classic Kitchens Cork from Carragline, Co Cork
- Designer Kitchens by Morgan from Keady, Co Armagh
- Dillions Kitchens & Interiors from Ashbourne, Co Meath
- Exorna Kitchens from Coleraine, Co Londonderry
- Global Village from Kimmage, Co Dublin
- Shield & Co from Killenard, Co Laosis
- Trevor McDonnell Kitchens from Swinford, Co Mayo
Area director for Cosentino Ireland and Scotland, Mark Burke commented: “We owe so much of our success to our loyal network of studios and this year we are delighted to be able to recognise those studios in the Irish market going above and beyond.
“Our Elite Honours list reinforces our dedicatation to our supportive customers – devoting an evening to them is just one of hte many ways we show our appreciation.#
“Following on from our recent launch of our global digital Cosentino We platform for professionals, we’re excited to have the support of such a fantastic group and look forward to continuing to dleiver added value and benefits to our biggest supporters.”