Furniture components manufacturer and distributor Hills Panel Products (HPP), which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, has launched an innovative digital hub with Egger.
The new hub on HPP’s website provides information and inspiration about Egger products for a range of fitted furniture and interior projects.
Specially designed by HPP for its trade customers, it brings together all Egger’s digital resources and tools in one location.
Viewers can explore and compare Egger decors and textures with virtual samples in 2D and 3D visuals, however physical samples can also be ordered.
It is fully responsive to tablets and mobile phones, meaning it can be viewed anywhere and on the move.
HPP has developed the hub with Elliott Fairlie, head of decor management at Egger UK and Ireland, who has curated its worktop combination guide.
The hub includes sections highlighting the new Egger Decorative Collection, doors with Egger decors and Egger Worktops, which include:
- Design Wall with Egger uni colour, woodgrain and material decors all in one place. Viewers can simply drag and drop the decors to see how they compare or contrast.
- 3D Visualiser, showing how a surface would work in an interior. A 3D worktop version is also available.
- Virtual Design Studio. Users can visualise various room sets with Egger decors. This is also optimised for mobile and tablet devices.
- Door Décor Combination Guide. This lets users explore door combination ideas using Egger decors with matching and contrasting worktops, including HPP’s range of Optima PVC-edged doors in 18mm MFC.
- Worktop Finder. This allows viewing of Egger worktop recommendations and decor combination ideas. Customers can order samples and view virtual samples and installation videos.
- Worktop Visualiser. Users can check how combinations of worktops, splashbacks and upstands work with doors, shelving and drawer fronts.
- Worktop Combination Guide. Curated by Elliott Fairlie, this provides decor combination ideas for worktops, door frontals and carcasses.
HPP managing director Keith Wardrope said: “We are delighted to be launching this digital hub with Egger. For many people, this year probably brings the first real opportunity to fully explore the Egger Decorative Collection.
“There are 250 surfaces to choose from. It’s a huge choice spanning traditional, classic and on-trend contemporary decors with matching splashbacks, laminates, edging and upstands.
“In addition, HPP offer a unique service in processing full sheets from the entire collection into made-to-measure doors or cut-to-specification orders.”
On HPP’s anniversary, Keith added: “We’ve been providing solutions, service and inspiration to the fitted furniture industry for 30 years. We’re very proud of this and look forward to celebrating our anniversary this year.
“Despite the pandemic challenges, we face our 30th year with optimism and drive to continue serving the KBB industry and developing innovative partnerships, products, resources and support.”
Hill’s Panel Products (HPP) was formed in 1991 and is based in Oldham, with a second UK distribution centre in Sheffield.
It is headed by brothers Martin and Stephen Hill and led by managing director Keith Wardrope.
Serving the national kitchen and bedroom fitting industry, the company has over 2,000 trade customers and 200 staff across its sites and supplies over 6,000 products including its own brands of doors and cabinet components.
Its own products include Avanti doors, Glide sliding doors, and Aspect and Aspire kitchens and bedrooms. It also supplies products by brands such as Blum, Egger and Kronospan.
HPP recieved a recycling award after reducing waste sent to landfill to almost zero in 2019.