The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) of North America has announced its inaugural NKBA Global Connect Business Summit, which will take place in the UK.
It will be held in conjunction with the Bathroom Manufacturers Association’s (BMA) Business Conference at the Carden Park Resort in Cheshire on October 7.
Themed Looking West: Understanding the North American Market, it will address macro-economic, social and political trends important to conducting business in North America.
The programme will be focused on business topics, including key economic indicators, demographic and geographic influences, shifting lifestyle and design trends, as well as panel discussions covering”go-to” market strategies.
It will also include the Government’s trade, code, financial and tax implications.
The Global Connect Summit programme will include:
- Bureaucratic Bicker – Businesses Build by CEO of M2 consulting Veronika Miller
- NKBA Market Outlook by CEO of NKBA Bill Darcy
- North American Deomgraphic & Geographic Realities by senior manager of John Burns Real Estate Consulting John Burns
- North American Lifestyle, Life Stage and Design Trends by principal of Kerrie Kelly design Kerrie Kelly
- Tackling the North American Market by CEO of M2 consulting Veronika Miller
- North American “Go-TO” market – Understanding the Options by EVP and chief strategy officer of NKBA Suzie Williford
Commenting on the launch of the Global Connect Summit, CEO of the NKBA Bill Darcy said: “The NKBA is the global connector for the kitchen and bathroom industry – forging relationships and sharing insights and innovative ideas to inform, inspire and empower the kitchen and bathroom community around the world.”
He added: “We are operating in a global marketplace. Our all-industry Association is uniquely positioned to facilitate important connections internationally.”