Samsung Electronics announced the winners of its first Kitchen Circle Awards, held at the Principal Manchester Hotel.
The awards were presented by head of domestic appliances UK and Ireland Mark Seaman who handed out trophies across eight categories.
Designed to recognise and celebrate retailers with the highest level of achievement in domestic appliances, the awards were presented to members of its Kitchen Circle support package.
The winners for 2019 were as follows:
- Showroom Award (North) – The Kitchen Factory Ltd
- Showroom Award (East) – Crown Kitchens & Interiors Ltd
- Showroom Award (South) – Kesseler Kitchens of Hove
- Showroom Award (West) – Elmore Kitchens
- The Connected Award – NBK Norwich Bathrooms & Kitchens
- The Hero Award – Paul Turnham Kitchens
- The Do What You Can’t Award (North) – Appliance and Kitchen People
- The Do What You Can’t Award (South) – CK Kitchens and Bathrooms
In addition to the above eight awards, an additional Training award was also given out on the night to reward the retailer that had most engaged with Samsung’s recently created Ambassador Training Programme.
The winner of this award was Simply Kitchens, a small kitchen specialist with over 20 years’ experience operating in Leicester.
Kitchen Circle is a package which supports, educates and rewards independent kitchen showrooms, including the Samsung Ambassador Training Programme.