Buying group The IPG now offers online services to its independent plumbing, heating and bathroom specialist members, with a website design package.
Its aim is to help members upgrade their online presence with a mobile-friendly website to help increase sales and in-store footfall at a reduced cost.
Earlier in the year, The IPG surveyed and held a workshop for its members on digital marketing.
Following the insights from that, it worked with web developers to create a website design deal.
The package includes:
- Mobile-friendly website with the ability to customise to reflect a company’s branding
- Core site structure with ability to add own pages to reflect USPs
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) assistance
- Website hosting and support
- Content management system (CMS)
- Optional promotional banners
- Google Maps integration
Trading director of The IPG Tony Dark commented: “A premium, easy-to-navigate website can add significant value to a business and after speaking to our members we quickly realised that there was a need to promote this.
“With our offer, we aim to reduce the pressure that comes with website development and management, so our members can focus on what they do best – supplying high-quality product and service to the plumbing, heating and bathroom trade.”
The IPG recently celebrated double digit growth, year-on-year, with its members achieving a combined turnover of £400million.